Pages

Friday, October 21, 2016

Soft Queen


Churros is always a thing in Korea. Unlike in Indonesia, they sell churros per piece here. I found it weird because I used to eat a portion (or rather a bowl) of churros with overflowing chocolate fondue back in my hometown. Normal price for churros is around 2000 KRW.

I am not a big fan of Korean churros, simply because I find it expensive. One day, I interestingly stumbled upon this Soft Queen stall in Itaewon which combines churros and soft ice cream. It is not a new concept, but I seriously thought we were already passed the soft ice cream trend here :P



I was craving for ice cream and I just went to buy their original ice cream. Tasted nice but it was nothing special. It was worth my 3,300 won. I wanted to buy their churros ice cream for 4,000 won and add choco or vanilla dipping sauce for another 500 won but we were too bloated from the amazing pancakes that we had. (Oh them pancakes are amazing!)


Will hunt for more nice soft ice cream and interesting churros combo!

No comments:

Post a Comment